Eastern Acoustic Works performs Warranty And Non-Warranty Service Repairs on EAW products at multiple locations depending on the product and age. A staff of highly trained technicians effect repairs to all components of EAW loudspeaker systems including cone and compression drivers, waveguides and horns, passive and active filter networks, enclosures, and processors.
EAW is committed to providing rapid processing of your service requirements. To insure the fastest turnaround time possible, our service department has established procedures to maximize efficiency. They are solely designed to help us serve you better. Full cooperation from all EAW customers is essential to make the system function quickly and effectively.
- All units returned must have a factory return authorization number (RA#). This RA# can be obtained by calling the factory and follow the prompts for service.
- The appropriate return address will be specified when the RA# is generated.
- All units must be shipped in proper packaging to prevent damage in shipment. Any units received damaged due to improper packaging will be deemed out of warranty.
- A copy of the original sales receipt must be included for consideration of warranty repairs.
- Any units received without an RA# assigned and written prominently on the outside of the carton will be refused.
- If the unit is found to be under warranty, EAW will pay the return shipping costs.
Simple, just call 508-234-6158 or 800-992-5013
You do not need to register your product. For a repair to be covered under warranty, you will need to include a copy of your sales receipt, including the serial number, when you ship your loudspeaker.
Eastern Acoustic Works, Inc, (EAW) guarantees its Professional Loudspeaker Systems (excluding active electronics) for a period of six years from date of original purchase, five (5) years for Weather Protected (WP) Loudspeakers, against malfunctions due to defects in workmanship and materials. EAW Professional Active Electronics devices are guaranteed for a period of two years from the date of original purchase against malfunction due to defects in workmanship and materials. During the warranty period, EAW will remedy all such defects without charge for parts or labor upon the return of the unit together with its original sales receipt or other proof of purchase to EAW.
This warranty does not extend to damage resulting from improper installation, misuse, neglect or abuse. Defects in or damage to the exterior appearance of EAW products are specifically excluded from this warranty. In no event shall EAW be liable for incidental or consequential damages. Repairs and/or modifications by other than EAW automatically void this warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. For more information concerning EAW service and warranty policies, contact EAW.
This warranty applies only to products sold through authorized EAW dealers for use by customers headquartered in the United States.
EAW builds loudspeaker systems to provide many years of faithful service. Because so many discontinued products remain in the field, EAW Service has made available the these datasheets for discontinued products. Please contact EAW Service for additional information about upgrade kits that may be available.